Safely and Efficiently Organize Reopening Your Offices
Reopening offices is fraught with challenges and risks. How do you create a workplace with the appropriate protocols and safety procedures in place to ensure that your employees are safe and feel safe coming back to work?
The Alchemer Return-to-Work Solution arms HR teams with repeatable, trackable processes that employees can easily follow when returning to the office. Using these simple tools not only protects your company but also helps employees feel safer because they know there’s a routine in place to formally manage workplace safety.
Here’s what you get:
• Daily Return-to-Work Assessments for employees and on-site visitors, including email confirmation verifying approved access into the office to help people know when they should stay home.
• Temperature recording at reception for approved on-site employees and visitors to help everybody feel safe.
• Daily and cumulative reports for tracking who was in the office on what date.
• Desk Reservation workflow, including email confirmations and reporting to help maintain social distancing.
• Visitor and Contractor Request workflow with pre-configured approval process and email notifications to maintain a safe workplace.
Of course, all the data you collect is safeguarded and GDPR and CCPA compliant through Alchemer.
Tell us a little about you and your company.
By accessing and using this page, you agree to the Terms and Conditions. Your information will not be shared.
Get Approved Daily
Employees and Visitors complete the Return to Work Assessment on the day of their scheduled visit. If they meet requirements, they receive an email certifying their approval. The email is then shown at the front desk, from a safe distance, so the receptionist can validate their entry.
Request a Visitor
Employees can request approval for a visitor to come onsite at the office and provide the HR approver with the details to assess necessity and safety. HR receives an email notification and once an approved or declined status is assigned, the employee receives an email update and the visitor receives an email with instructions to follow on the date of visit.