New Alchemer University content teaches you the power of passing data between systems and projects
By Alli Milne and Andrew Sturtz
One of the most powerful aspects of Alchemer is the ability to pass data between projects and systems. This allows you to pass data within and outside Alchemer to improve the respondent experience, simplify workflows and enhance data analysis.
Learning how to pass data allows you to know exactly who a respondent is without ever asking them to provide their name or email. It also makes it easy to personalize emails or project questions, so the entire experience feels customized to the individual respondent.
With Alchemer, you can pass data from project to project or from the Alchemer platform to or from third-party systems, such as a CRM or email marketing tool. The Passing Data program includes four courses to help users pass data in and out of Alchemer using Merge Codes, URL Variables, and Hidden Value Actions.
The new course includes four lessons:
- Introduction to Passing Data
- Passing Data: Leading Practices
- Passing Data: Use Cases
- Passing Data: Building an Example
Course 1: Passing Data
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the purpose and benefits of passing data
- List the leading practices for passing data
- Identify use case examples for passing data
- Build a project that includes features to pass data
New! Alchemer University Feedback Survey
We are looking for feedback on your Alchemer University experience so far. Please take our survey within the Reports Program, or click here.
Alchemer University Keeps Growing
Since the first program was released in early 2020, more than 34,000 Alchemer users have successfully enrolled and participated in AU Courses to increase their knowledge and usage of the application. Check out our other programs as well:
- Beginning Essentials Level 1
- Beginning Essentials Level 2
- Account Administration
- Building Advanced Questions
- Email Campaigns
- Managing Responses
- Tools: Translations and Quotas